• Register
  • Help

Topic: DIVA Users via GPO Discount - Please Read

DIVA Users via GPO Discount - Please Read

Hi all,

We wanted to make public that some of the orders had not shipped out until today. DIVA had sold out for the fifth time... hence the delay.
    New stock is in and all orders have been sent.

Thank you for your patience.

Francis Belardino

Re: DIVA Users via GPO Discount - Please Read

Wow Frank, it sounds like the Diva discount went over well! I\'m happy for you guys. You and Gary both deserve the utmost success in your businesses. I\'ve never met two greater business men in all my life, excluding myself of course. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thank you for the kind wishes.

The \"sold out 5 times\" was general and not just the DIVA/GPO deal... nonetheless [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    DIVA continues to be a successful release. She has gone beyond our expectations.
    This is a good thing because \"You want how much to record your choir???, Gulp!\" LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

That\'s great to hear, Frank. (both selling out and shipping out) Nothing breeds success like success. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I\'ve been really enamoured with the HALion version of DIVA, simply because I can load up all of DIVA 1 and 2 in a single HALion instance and audition the voices in near-real-time. Having the full pallette at my disposal is exciting as it allows me to focus on the music and build quickly on inspiration - just as I have found with GPO in the full version of Kontakt. DIVA Extended and the new legato tool will further distance your products for the other offerings out there. I would expect the choir project to be a gargantuan undertaking (both in time and $$$) but is one that I expect will be rewarding to you and to customers in every way.

Go Back to forum