• Register
  • Help

Topic: Giga 3.0 Included Sound Library

Share/Bookmark

Giga 3.0 Included Sound Library

Does anybody know what sounds GigaStudio 3.0 will be packaged with?

Thanks - Mike

Re: Giga 3.0 Included Sound Library

Giga Piano 2 I think-

[ QUOTE ]
    Does anybody know what sounds GigaStudio 3.0 will be packaged with?

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked Pete Snell this question at NAB. Here\'s my report...

http://www.northernsounds.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=102893&page=0&amp ;view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#102893

GigaPiano 2 for sure. I\'m hoping that we can get a taste of Scarbee\'s Imperial Drums. A free lite version would be very cool. They played some 24-bit SI Strings at the show. Maybe we\'ll get a patch or so of these. We\'ll see. But aside from GP2, there are no specific commitments

Pete did say that we\'ll get much more than with previous versions. He wants to have enough so that people can make some decent music out of the box.

The other question I asked was about how many impulses will come with GigaPulse. The guy doing the demo wasn\'t sure, but gave me a quick glimpse of the stuff they had at the show. It was a solid list. Not only did it inlclude a fair number of spaces, but it also included a bunch of popular microphones and an exciter. I would guess that all of the impulses at the show will ship with the top-level product, but that\'s just my assumption.

It will certainly be more than anything before. GigaPiano 2 of course and I think some Larry Seyer multi channel drums & a good batch of Giga Pulse rooms, mics & instrument resonances. There should be a lot of bundle material from various library developers. The bundled sounds could end up being more than worth the price of the package on their own. It could be a really good deal.
    Cheers
    Dave

Wow, thirty three stars! Impressive!

\"Wow, thirty three stars! Impressive!\"

Pretty cool huh? It can vary from 30-35 depending on popular opinion but so far, its holding at the spooky masonic number 33.

In case you haven\'t figured it out, its just an avatar of 30 stars lined up with the real ones.

Cheers
    Dave

[ QUOTE ]
    \"Wow, thirty three stars! Impressive!\"

Pretty cool huh? It can vary from 30-35 depending on popular opinion but so far, its holding at the spooky masonic number 33.

In case you haven\'t figured it out, its just an avatar of 30 stars lined up with the real ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were some ace hacker or something. So yeah, I was kinda fooled.

Go Back to forum