• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sleep-Deprived Rambling

Share/Bookmark

Sleep-Deprived Rambling

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I\'ve spent the last four days doing construction on my new place, and what I should be doing is sleeping. Instead, I\'m reading the OT section. What is wrong with me? Does NS need a 12 Step section to help people who have a NS problem? ( Hi, Stuart. )

On the one hand, I suppose it\'s nice that the battle threads have become fairly rational, but I\'m a bit nostalgic for the old days, like last week, where an oil production post that already had some spiral to it sparked a thread that kept turning through parenting training and beyond, unless I\'m confusing two separate threads. I can\'t be bothered to verify facts tonight, so perception may as well be reality. Anyway, that was a thread to have stuffed and put on the wall.

In addition to nostalgia (neuralgia, squirrel on a branch), I feel left out. Lately, no one has told me how wrong I am, except for my boss, and he was referring to verifiable, yes/no, betcha a dollar matters. He owes me two dollars now. If I\'m looking for more holistic criticism I know I should post an obscure article, then try to defend it. But right now I\'m mostly thinking about siding and a rabbit and prairie flowers and how baffling some chords are to me, along with a pleasant memory of odd squirrel behavior I saw 25 years ago; not very controversial. Also, it takes days for such a thread to ripen. Who has that kind of time? By then I may have recovered my senses too much to care. Therefore, I\'m going to try to make this process more efficient. Please take the following as personally as you can.

Which one, exactly, I forget, but Ford or Chevy or something RULES! All other makes are JUNK! I do not allow my true friends to drive such abominations of transport technology. I urinate upon the logo of your vehicle make.

Dang it. I just woke up some, and lost the flow. I may be an organ donor, but I have no more to give to the OT section tonight.

Re: Sleep-Deprived Rambling

Bravo! Too bad I\'m not much of a car guy or I\'d take the desired offense to whatever it was you were trying to say. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Better luck next time. Actually, if you\'d done one of PC versus Mac, you might get me going. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

\"I urinate upon the logo of your vehicle make.\"

Oh so it was YOU!!!

I was wondering why ther was a rust patch only on that part of my car. . .

Rob

[ QUOTE ]
    Which one, exactly, I forget, but Ford or Chevy or something RULES! All other makes are JUNK! I do not allow my true friends to drive such abominations of transport technology. I urinate upon the logo of your vehicle make.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, Lets look at the facts:

1) The inherent flaw in your statement is the assumption that everyone owns a vehicle. Are you suggesting that those who do not own a vehicle are inferior and not worthy to be urinated upon?
    2) I’m kind of in a grey area, as my Buick logo fell off some months back. If you do happen to find it and urinate on it, please then return it to me as it is very important to my status in the community.
    3) I assume that the assumption should be made that urinating on my logo would be an insult. This depends, in no small degree, on ones cultural and philosophical background. As urine is sterile, I would consider it a favor if you would disinfect my Buick, as I have not cleaned it in some time.
    4) My wife owns a Chrysler, which in my humble opinion is a far better target if the intention is an insult.
    5) Sleep depravation is the #1 cause of insomnia
    6) Aluminum siding sucks
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Excelent, Brian! I especially liked your cultural and philosophical analysis. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

I may be an organ donor, but I have no more to give to the OT section tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey,

I needed an organ.

Here I am suck with these cheesy Hammond samples. But did you think about me??

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Excelent, Brian! I especially liked your cultural and philosophical analysis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why thank you Mr. Brady!

What else would you expect from the Self-Appointed Supreme Ruler of the Milky Way Galaxy(and surrounding territories)? I am somewhat concerned that Paul has not responded. I hope that he is sleeping comfortably. If not, I fear he may be out somewhere in a sleep – deprived urinating frenzy.

Paul are you ok Bro?

Let us know when you wake up! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum