• Register
  • Help

Topic: New GPO owner with installation question

Share/Bookmark

New GPO owner with installation question

I just got GPO, and have been trying to figure out if I can install it on both my studio computer and my laptop. Sometimes I work on ideas away from home (or at least away from the studio). Has anybody tried authorizing Kontakt in 2 places?

Bill

Re: New GPO owner with installation question

You will want to wait for someone who can really confirm it, but I have heard from numerous sources that you can do it with the full Kontakt and it should work with GPO.

Yes, you can authorize the installation twice. After that you\'ll need to \'de-authorize\' one of the computers to install it again somewhere else, or if the computer configuration changes (ie. new hard drives or a new soundcard.)

Great news!! Thank you so much!

Bill

I had no problem authorizing in two PC\'s. One in my home studio, and in our main studio. Running in both just fine. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Just send Kontakt an email and explain what you would like and they will intern send you instructions. They were more than willing to help.
    Hope this helps.

I just put GPO on a second machine yesturday. I just did it as a normal installation and followed the normal authorization proceedure. The system knew automatically that I was reauthorizing for a second computer. I had no problems.

Welcome aboard!

William

Thanks again for the help everybody!

Bill

Go Back to forum