• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt 1.5 and EWQLO

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt 1.5 and EWQLO

Hey all,

Just started using 1.5 and was hoping to use my EWQLO Platinum, foregoing the Kompakt engine they sent it with. However when I try to load the sounds (multis or instruments) I get a message saying \"These sounds havent been registered please run the original application that the sounds came with at least once\" I then run EWQLO and it seems that they are registered just fine. However, when I try to load them into K 1.5 I get the same message. The samples were registered about 2 months ago. And when I try to reregister using the REG Tool I\'m told that they\'re already registered. Oddly enough the sounds load in at the sample level.

P.S.- I\'ve not yet registered K1.5 as that computer isnt hooked up to the internet yet.

Any Ideas.

All the best
    b

Re: Kontakt 1.5 and EWQLO

I think you need to actually select and load the sounds using the Kompakt player first. Then they should import into Kontakt just fine. It seems Kontakt wants to know that Kompakt was there first.

Trond

Originally posted by dnortana:
    I think you need to actually select and load the sounds using the Kompakt player first. Then they should import into Kontakt just fine. It seems Kontakt wants to know that Kompakt was there first.

Trond
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks for the response. Weird thing is that I\'ve loaded kompakt and started it. Had it working for a few months.

thanks

Try registering K1.5; I have it all working here with FXT accross 3 AMDs... working lovely!

Go Back to forum