• Register
  • Help

Topic: Please help me with SX problem

Share/Bookmark

Please help me with SX problem

I\'ve been writing a project for a week now using 4 instances of GPO in SX and nothing else. This morning I got it to a stopping point and decided to export the VST tacks to an audio mixdown to send to a friend and possibly post on the forum here. So after the mixdown, I open Windows Media Player to playback the mixed down MPEG3. It\'s silent. So I go back to SX which is still open right where I left it. I push play and now the sequence has no sound either. All the VST tracks are showing midi input signal and audio output but the master meters show no input. Now I\'ve tried everything I can think of with no solutions. Other projects still play fine with gpo. And this project plays my outboard gear fine. Just gets hung up on the whole VST to Master thing. I\'ve also completly restarted my system and all that stuff. Please help before I go insane. I was really proud of this piece too.

Eric W

Re: Please help me with SX problem

Nevermind. I found that I had inserted an effect in the master channel that was choking the sound. Thanks anyway.

Eric W

Go Back to forum