• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Choir in GPO?

Choir in GPO?

Is there any way to add a choir or voices to GPO without upgrading to the full version of Kontakt? I\'m going to use GPO for playback in Sibelius, and while my work is orchestral, it usually includes voices...

Re: Choir in GPO?

Maybe Frank or Alan can answer this. All I know is that there is one in the works, it\'s called Voci. It will add some vocal capabilities to GPO in its existing format (I think?) All I know is that I\'m waiting for it as well. Hurry up Frank! It will be awesome I\'m sure. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A choir extension to GPO will really be a must. It would be great to have some more information about the VOCI content. But maybe is it too early ?

In the thread started about a month ago no definite details were revealed. Maybe if we can keep this thread alive Frank will give us some hints (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

West Seneca, NY

Joe, correct me if I am out to lunch here, but can more info on VOCI be had on BelaDeMedia web site? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Sorry if I spelled it wrong.

Wat did he say? Wat did he say?

\"How do you know you even need a brain?\"

It aint over till the fat lady sings! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

The man\'s nuts....grab him!

Well, currently there isn\'t a lot of info available on Franks site. Here\'s the link though. Bela D Media

Don\'t look at me - I know nothing!

I heard somewhere along the way that the GPO version of Voci would come after the inital release of the full library of the same name (correct me if I am wrong).

Either way, I am SO looking forward to the day it is released!!!!
    Hurry, Frank Hurry!

Just received the Diva bundle and am looking forward to running it along side GPO.

Considering everything else I\'ve heard from you I can\'t wait to hear your first piece using Diva. Don\'t post it anywhere else but here, lest madness ensue (I\'m joking, really I am.)

West Seneca, NY

Yeeeaaahhh I agree! Post hear first.

VOCI Classical Choir Collection

Product information has been pixilated/scrambled on DVD cover.

Thank you for the thread of interest. Bela D Media, wishes not to release any details other than...

.A full version in all formats? Yes.
    .A special GPO version? Yes.
    .An upgrade path for GPO users? Yes.

Thank you,
    Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media

Go Back to forum