• Register
  • Help

Topic: College essay on global environmental issue(s)???

College essay on global environmental issue(s)???

Has anybody ever done an research essay on the environment?? I need to do a 2k word essay and I frankly don\'t feel like writing it all. I would be much appreciated if anyone who has done an essay about any environmental forward it to my email address: Johnny916@aol.com

Thank you very much.

Re: College essay on global environmental issue(s)???

This is more OFF-TOPIC than the topics in the off-topic forum. What do you expect? To have people on a forum dedicated to sample libraries help you out with your bad college attitute and ethics? No way, buddy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW: I had a great laugh reading this statement your website:

[ QUOTE ]
    All music, lyrics, mixes and arrangements on this Web site have been copyrighted with the United States Library of Congress. All violators of our intellectual property will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. NO EXCEPTIONS!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Didn\'t you recently inquire where to buy second hand piano libs? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Decatur Illinois

Re: College essay on global environmental issue(s)???

First of all, this must be some kind of joke Peter has pointed out. This is like going into a lung cancer ward and asking for a cigarette. I\'d like to say more but you dont even deserve this much of a response. But as for Peter, would you consider listening to my demos on this forum and give a guy a bit of feedback. I\'ve listened to your work and respect for the way you make your stuff sound and would really enjoy some feedback from you on this. I havent had very much response but what I have had has been pretty good. I\'d appreciate it. Thanks,

Eric link

Go Back to forum