• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Why would you pay $153.00 a bottle for Leptoprin?

Share/Bookmark

Why would you pay $153.00 a bottle for Leptoprin?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Because it works IT REALLY WORKS! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Have you seen this commercial?

Do they think we are complete morons?

As if the smug little smirk on her face that\'s half \"I have the secret of the universe\" and half constipation didn\'t immediately turn you off, she goes on to offend your intelligence by saying \"If your one of those that\'s concerned with 5 or 6 vanity pounds, Leptoprin is faaar tooo POWERFUL for you. But if you\'re one of the MILLIONS that\'s 20, 30, 50 pounds OR MORE overweight........

youuuu....neeed LEPTOPRIN!\".

20 pounds is barely overweight. I wouldn\'t even call it overweight, but apparently 20 pounds is the appropriate intervention point for the powers of Leptoprin.

And look, they have patents, and clinical studies to prove that it works.

I don\'t recall hearing anything about the FDA, so I assume it\'s just a combination of things already approved by the FDA, but they also don\'t bother to mention how this marvelous new scientific breakthrough actually works, so it\'s all kinda hush hush.

$153.00

This is a risky business move, and I really sincerely hope that it utterly fails. If I start seeing \"Even WEE couldn\'t believe how popular our $153.00 Leptoprin is for the seriously overweight\" commercials or it starts catching on and we start seeing all sorts of ridiculously priced worthless crap, I don\'t know if I can look at society the same way again.

Re: Why would you pay $153.00 a bottle for Leptoprin?

It\'s actually poison. They kill their customers so they won\'t complain and get the word out afterwards.

Picture an incredibly stupid, overweight man who does nothing but sit in front of the TV all day. He wishes he was skinny, like he used to be. At about midnight, he\'s got food stuck to his shirt and potato chip crumbs lying everywhere, and he\'s depressed. He\'s barely awake, and then suddenly he sees the hypnotizing bottle of leptoprin beckoning him forth.

I\'m sure there are many people like that out there, and I\'m sure there are many people who buy that crap.

Yeah, I see a lot of those and VigRX Commercials during that time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got one of those electro-belts so I can get in shape while I sit around watching tv and eating snacks. I guess if for some reason it doesn\'t work I\'ll give those pills a shot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Our household use to own this little device about the size of an LP record, which you stand on, and it swivels in a clockwise and anti-clockwise motion, depending on which way you swivel it yourself.

I think its supposed to take those pounds which meander around your waistline, but I dont know...it never worked for anyone that tried it...but you gotta give some of those companies credit....earning money off people\'s depression is a multi-million dollar industry....

But seriously...just get up off that damn couch, put some shoes on and walk dammit! There aint gonna be a surefire cure for \'fatness\' that comes in a plastic bottle for $153.00.

If there is, it would be a glass bottle, and it would cost $200.00, cuz thats just decent...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-s

[ QUOTE ]
    I got one of those electro-belts so I can get in shape while I sit around watching tv and eating snacks. I guess if for some reason it doesn\'t work I\'ll give those pills a shot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That\'s another crappy commercial. \"Hi, I\'m the editor for Mz. Fitness magazine\".

Hmmm, I\'ve never heard of Mz. Fitness. that\'s odd, but I guess those TWO big posters of their magazine cover is proof enough that this lady knows good fitness products.

Electrotherapy is great for schizophrenia and tight abs.

Actually, the one diet that worked for me, in my younger days, was what I called the \"Stress/Poverty\" diet (otherwise known as the Musician\'s Diet). It sure worked for me. I\'m now 38 years old, and a solid 6\'3 210 lbs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Now this is a good commercial: [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Toyota

[ QUOTE ]

But seriously...just get up off that damn couch, put some shoes on and walk dammit!
    -s

[/ QUOTE ]

Walk?!
    you must be kidding! I might miss Oprah!

Rob

[ QUOTE ]

Walk?!
    you must be kidding! I might miss Oprah!

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Well....you do have a valid point there...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-s

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast