• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio 160 Mia Latency

Gigastudio 160 Mia Latency

I\'m using Gigastudio on Windows XP with a Mia (non-midi), and I can\'t seem to shake this latency problem. There\'s a noticeable latency issue, and changing both the GSIF and the ASIO buffer settings doesn\'t seem to help. I\'m running an Athlon XP 2500 (1.8ghz), 512MB of RAM, and a 7200rpm SATA drive...

Re: Gigastudio 160 Mia Latency

After you change the GSIF buffer length, make sure to hit the \"Apply\" button. That should do it. My MIA latency is nice and short. Your\'s should be too.

Good luck!

There is no \"Apply\" button on the MIA console, so I assume you mean the \"Ok\" button. I am pressing that to save the changes.

The Apply button is in the Setup | Hardware page on GigaStudio. (From memory - it may not be exact.)

I have no buffer/latency options in Gigastudio, besides the capture buffer settings (Settings->Sampler). I tried THAT, and it doesn\'t help... I assume the capture settings have nothing to do with playback.

I figured out the problem. I simply had to restart Gigastudio after changing the buffer settings... I was just sitting there changing the settings and hitting a key to see if it had any effect. Thanks for your help.

Excellent! Glad to hear that you got it working. Enjoy...

Go Back to forum