• Register
  • Help

Topic: 5 New EWQLSO demos online

5 New EWQLSO demos online

We posted 5 new mp3 demos in the Platinum section of soundsonline.com. Actually they are mostly done with the stage mics (gold) due to time constraints. I\'ve been working away with EWQLSO for 2 months straight and finding that I am improving as a composer and extremely prolific. I\'ve done about 20 major cues in 2 months. We posted some of the more subtle ones that are different from the demos already online.

Re: 5 New EWQLSO demos online

Great work Nick! Sundial is beautiful. I\'m using QLSO every day here too.. works for lots of stuff. Although, when I have to make it sound really big I have to blend in other samples. Whish I could post some stuff I\'ve done lately but for some reason everything I do is secret projects or ghost writing... SUCKS! Money though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Wow really nice compositions! Amazing sound as usual!

Out of my Mind

After watching the prisoner abuse thing today, I was in tears. After listening to your music today, it reminded me that while some are perusing the worst of man’s endeavors, others are perusing some of the best – music. It gave my heart joy and happiness (especially the one with the guitars), and I thank you for that.

I am wondering if you saw the movie “K-Pax” – excellent music. The piece I mentioned above is quite different, and yet, has (to my ear at least), the same kind of optimistic atmosphere, that I found extremely comforting.

Great Work Nick!

And thank you, I needed an emotional re-direct.

Great stuff as usual, Nick! I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. And I agree with Brian about the K-Pax thing. I assume he\'s referring to the Sundial piece. Very bright and optimistic. I might even even say \"enterprising\". Don\'t you just love music?

I have to agree with above... after listening to sundial I was almost too happy. Well maybe the whiskey and beer on my desk had something to do with it also. Anyway, great stuff Nick.

Was that\" the hall of the mountain maniac king\"? I like hearing what Gold can do by the pros. What guitars and mandolin were you using if you care to say?
    (Maisons Well)

Very impressive! QLSO is on my wish list! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Thanks. The guitar and mandolin are live, although I kept the mandolin player an extra 2 hours for some sampling. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The piano is the Post Bosendorfer 290. There is also one live dumbek on \"Wolf Hunter.\" \"Mountain Maniac\" is obviously a \"Hall of the Mountain King\" salute.

Hehe...Grieg is da man...

Nice work! That piano is outstanding.

Go Back to forum