• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Francesco's Canon in D (by ear)

Orcas Island

Francesco\'s Canon in D (by ear)

I asked Francesco to listen to a canon. This is what he sent:

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gary Garritan

Re: Francesco\'s Canon in D (..ear)

What makes it funnier, is that the picture took a long time to load (my internet connection is very lagged) so I was looking at the blank space thinkin \"... I must be really slow.. I don\'t understa....\" then the picture popped up! hehe

- Junk

Umm, I think that\'s a Tenor Canon, which I believe is a Bb instrument. Oh, perhaps you were referring to the key. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Watch out, Francesco. That\'s a guaranteed case of tinnitus. I recommend you drop the mod wheel to the lowest position before playing that puppy. BTW, are you on a recording assignment for Gary\'s \"Great Canons of the World\" add-on?

Fantastic idea !
    Perfect for doing that 1812 overture ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Do I get to vote on this too ?

West Seneca, NY

Re: Francesco\'s Canon in D (by ear)

Or, a whole new meaning for \"head shot\"! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I would not do that. You never know what crawls the next moment out of that canon..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Great pic G...! Can\'t wait for Francesco to return to our nice little forum here...

We miss you Francesco!

No, Franseco! If you want to join the jug band, you have to blow across the hole!

\"I think I hear the ocean in here. Oh wait, that just the GPO wind machine!!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Francesco better watch out for the cymbal player on the left. Now that\'s true stereo [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but OH! the decibel level. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] OUCH.

I second the notion Alan about looking forward to Francesco\'s return, but I am sure he is an extremely busy man. Being as talented as he is would probably put him in high demand.

Go Back to forum