• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Time for some shameless self promoting!

Share/Bookmark

Time for some shameless self promoting!

Hey guys,

Well, the subject says it all. I just wanted to let anyone in the Columbus, Ohio area know that a film that I composed music for is being shown at the Arena Grand Theater on Thursday, May 13th. I\'m not sure of the time or if there are any tickets left (DOH!) but I thought you guys might like to know.

For a glimpse of my score you can check it out eith on Mr. Garritan\'s demo page or go here:
    http://www.jonnylostinc.com/6901/19028.html

Here\'s a little bit about the film found on my website:

Death4Told:
    The film is part of an Anthology Horror tale created by Fear Makers Studio. Oversaw by Studio President, Bo Buckley, Eric Jones directed veteran screen actors Margot Kidder (Superman), Alicia Goranson (Becky from the TV show Roseanne), and Tom Savini (From Dusk Till Dawn, Dawn of the Dead and fx wizard behind Friday the 13th and many others) in this tale of Tarot card mischief. More information about the film can be found at www.fearmakers.com.

The score was written entirely with GPO. I have posted this here before. Sorry to bring it up again (back to the shameless self promoting)

One last thing, my other exclusive GPO score \"Borken Oath\" was premiered at the Canes film festival in Miami Florida last night.

http://www.jonnylostinc.com/6901/16193.html

My score was up for the \"best original score\" category. I should find out soon whether or not I won. That would be pretty neat. (yeah, I said neat! Watcha gonna do \'bout it?!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sorry to take up so much space promoting myself and for being so repetitive.

Thanks,
    Jonny

Re: Time for some shameless self promoting!

Congrats!!

Mugsy let\'s go! Johnny’s showing a film and we need to get rolling now if we want to be on time.
    Da, sure boss. But, don\'t you have a date with dat cute little violinist in Damoin?
    Naw stupid! Dat\'s in Da morning not Damoin!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wow! Cool! Congratulations! I am sooooo jealous!
    Not really, it\'s a privalage to be able to see your work... thanks for sharing! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That\'s great, Johnny. Hope you win the award!

-- Martin

Never you mind dat shameless jawin\' Johnny. You just go get \'em and knok \'em dead. Do ya mamma proud boy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Congratulation Johnny, for getting this far. Let\'s hope you go all the way. Fingers crossed.

Scary themes....I won\'t sleep tonight...

Frank

Very nice work, Jonny! Sounds truly cinematic (altho it would be nice to see the visual, too) and sounds like it leaves appropriate \"space\" for the action. Arhythmic in places very nicely too ... sounds like a good job! Good luck with the awards and local showings and let us know when it gets broader distrbution, too!

kev [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Congradulations Jonny! Great work too!
    You\'re living \'the dream\' so enjoy it - You\'ve earned it!

William

A friend of mine says there is no such thing as shameless promotion...

What wonderful collection of music you\'ve got there! Congratulations for all your successes and I hope there will be more to come!

Go Back to forum