• Register
  • Help

Topic: Laptops with builtin midi keyboard

Laptops with builtin midi keyboard

Surely i\'m just crap searching the net, but am i right in thinking there are no laptops out there with popout minikeys for an octave or two? I could just imagine it with a mod/pitch wheel on the side and a couple knobs for good measure.

Sure, they aint tops for sample streaming, but thats what cheap slave machines and fx-teleport is for [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Laptops with builtin midi keyboard

Here\'s the closest thing to that I\'ve seen:

Strangest thing i seen in a while [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I use the Ozone with my Powerbook, its great! Can toss it in a bag with the laptop and have a studio on the go!! ((but the bag get quite heavy when ya add a firewire drive))

Although, it does require external power. I believe its little brother \'Oxygen\' is buss powered, but it does not have the built in soundcard/pre-amp.

Well, I havent seen any laptops with a midi keyboard in built...but I have seen this:

You guys probably have seen this already. I suppose its just a space saver for desktop computers...might be too large to carry around for a laptop...but something to look into if yur one of those peeps who uses an external keyboard instead of the laptop\'s keyboard...

Go Back to forum