• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Another Place

Another Place

Greetings from Atlanta,
    My GPO has really been getting a workout lately.
    I have finished a new piece and thought I’d share it with you.

Another Place In Time

As always your comments and thoughts are welcome.

Re: Another Place

Really nice !!

Perhaps you could dial down the strings a bit... seemed a bit loud to me but other than that... absolute great !!

Hi Ron,
    I was having technical difficulties and had to record groups on separate tracks. Somewhere along the line I altered the track volumes inadvertently. I have re-recorded it and updated the link above. I hope that took care of the problem. Thank you for pointing it out!

has that taste to Smetana\'s Moldau [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Daaaaaaaang, Will....that\'s just crazy, man! You must have worked your butt off on this piece, \'cause this is da bomb! Dang, man....sure GPO is great, but when playing the right stuff...it\'s just.....ugh I just can\'t explain the feeling....

....just so you guys know I\'m a sucker for just about any kind of high quality orchestral music, which is why I love GPO so much. I love it, man, just like I loved Tuscan Affair!

West Seneca, NY

Another Place? I was taken to several places of beauty and wonder with this piece! Seriously, I loved the uplifting feeling the string motive gave. Almost as if on vacation (which I haven\'t had in over 15 years) in some bright, happy carefree, wonderful, relaxing spot of the world.
    I like to leave the technical critiquing to the others. My favorite thing to do is give an honest critique on the human effects it has as you can obviously surmise!
    Nice! Very nice.

This is just Beautiful! Excellent work.

I love the flow of the piece through to the climax at the end. The orchestration adds to and supports this aspect of your work.

I love this, both technically and aesthetically. I was joyfully carried away to that other place.

Wonderful work,

Great job again ! This is just a pleasing tune to listen too. I keep looking forward to more and more. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Beautiful piece, William.

-- Martin

UK- teeming with life....

I\'m sorry William, but I have to agree with the others here.....another great piece. Not exactly like anything I\'ve heard before......and that\'s not easy to coming up with something different. Isn\'t music brilliant!!!

You sure have the gift....keep them coming.

Go Back to forum