• Register
  • Help

Topic: Did I fix my web site? + a few other tid bits!

Share/Bookmark

Did I fix my web site? + a few other tid bits!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you get a moment would you please go to

www.darrenpasdernick.com

and click on the button at the bottom labeled music. (You\'ll need shockwave in order to view it.) Then click on a song title and then the blue \"p\" button to start playback. If you hear the songs I fixed it, if not it\'s back to the drawing board.

The song Tehama is my latest work on the site written for Clint Eastwood\'s golf apparel company. I used Xphrase, EWQL Gold and Atmosphere mostly. let me know what you think.

All the very best,

Darren

PS I just narrowly escaped a layoff from my day job, (3d designer/animator) If anybody out there knows of a place that could use my skills (see web site) please let me know. (Scary feeling coming that close!) Mr. Zimmer I am at your beck and call!!!!!!

Re: Did I fix my web site? + a few other tid bits!

chocothrax,

Do mean \"It works for me\" as in I can hear it or \"it works for me\" as in \"I have a six figure job waiting your musical talents!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for checking it out,

Darren

Not working for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]!!!

Mr Chocothrax,

I posted this site previously and had some errors. We\'re you not able to view it back then and are now able to view it.

Mr Leogardini,

Do you have shockwave installed on your computer? Can you see the web site at all? Do you get any errors when loading the site.

Perhaps I should go back to pounding on a log for music and smoke signals for communication!!!!

Thanks again for helping out.

Darren

I could see the site and there wasn´t any error message...but I couldn´t listen to the musics!!!

Go Back to forum