• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GPO T-Shirts [pic posted]

Share/Bookmark

GPO T-Shirts [pic posted]

Styxx\'s monks *finally* finished the GPO shirts, I watched the FedEx man pick them up yesterday to take to Gary (yes, even the monks have a FedEx account!)

The first one, hot off the presses, is being modeled below by my lovely assistant; me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] : [sorry my digi-cam is so crappy, this picture doesn\'t do justice, I usually get mistaken for Brad Pitt :shrugs:]

Hope everyone that should be recieving one has their info to Mr. Garritan...

Re: GPO T-Shirts [pic posted]

[ QUOTE ]
    Hope everyone that should be recieving one has their info to Mr. Garritan...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Now hold on just a minute here! I want one and gonna pay so what info how when why and where are those Monks I lent to you for this project! I especially want to know where is Father C.Stewtibaker who supervised the others. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

By the way...Brad Pitt doesn\'t have anything to worry about. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Do you by any chance have one for an old guy like me that says, \"decompose yourself\"? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Send an e-mail to Gary, include which size [I only had them made up in Medium, Large and X-Large] and discuss price with him, I\'m sure he\'ll make you an offer you can\'t refuse.

As for Father C. Stewtibaker, him and the rest of the monks went bowling, I tried to get them all back on the bus this morning, to ship \'em back up to NY for ya, but the jukebox was filled with Pink Floyd and they were only half way through the extended cut of Echos, so... it\'ll be another month or so [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

That\'s it! No more free wine for them until they decide to shape up. See, ya give a Monk a slice of freedom and he takes a whole loaf!

Alan,
    beautifully modelled..... Yea, Brad Pitt... I can see it now..... If you just took the glasses off... I reckon I couldn\'t tell the difference...

Well like yourself... mine\'s a XL

Look forward to the official launch date.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Are you guys launching officials again! No wonder why they are all missing for the games. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Boy, I gotta get a life before it\'s all over.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Alan,
    You are such a trip. That\'s why we love ya! Keep up all the good work and best of luck with your finals.

FB

Ha! I love it. Great catch phrase! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Glad to see you guys like \'em, can\'t wait to run into someone wearing one, or have someone come up to me while I\'m wearing mine, someone who actually knows about GPO... that\'ll be great!

So - any GPOer\'s in the greater Joliet, New Lenox, Channahon area?

Alan, Great looking T. Want one for every day of the week.

Go Back to forum