• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sorta OT: Funny free VST...Courtesy of Cakewalk

Share/Bookmark

Sorta OT: Funny free VST...Courtesy of Cakewalk

I just got an e-mail from cakewalk today saying that Sonar users could now download 9 free VSTs. They are all freeware, so you could download them on the internet...

Anyways, there is one pluging that is seriously cracking me up... It is called \"Delay Lama\". Totally brought some unexpected laughs to me this evening. Anyone else tried it?

Re: Sorta OT: Funny free VST...Courtesy of Cakewalk

Delay Lama is very cool! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You can also download it on www.kvr-vst.com I think E.P. even used it in a couple of patches for Atmosphere.

It\'s really fun, never used it anywhere, but it\'s very cool to look at [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    The official web is http://www.audionerdz.com/

hehe, yea its been aroudn for ages. Great fun though.

Ed

What\'s the link for the 9 Free VSTs? Do you need to registered SONAR user?

tia ... kev

Yes, I believe you need to be registered to download them all as a bundle...

However, the plugins are freeware, and developed by parties outside of cakewalk, so you should be able to run a search from them and d/l them off the internet.

RGC.audio.com has the free triangle II synth.

The other ones were freeverb, delay lama, little greenamp II, Beaterpan, Chopper2, and camelphatfree.

I forget the other plugin...

The Lama rulz - Soooo much fun, and very dynamic if ya take the time to fiddle with a performance! Gotta love a VST with its own cult following [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thnx for the link!

I\'M RICK JAMES [censored]!

Hey thrax! I don\'t understand your sig, but it seems in really bad taste!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Carl

[ QUOTE ]
    ...cult following [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ! It\'s a monk, what else would you expect ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I\'d rather follow a nun...ahem.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    \'Sister Himalaya\'...
    I\'ll get my coat...

I\'m a registered Sonar user and I didn\'t get any such notification even though I normally get Cakewalk\'s newsletters... is the link really a private link?

Go Back to forum