• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Attempt with EWQLSO Gold edition!

Share/Bookmark

Attempt with EWQLSO Gold edition!

I thought the mike position (stage) in this sound bank is great. No other position are available in Gold but for the price...!
    EW Etude #02 - 4 MB

I’m ready for criticisms!

-Benny

Re: Attempt with EWQLSO Gold edition!

HI Benny,
    impressive work expecially on dynamics, some passages are really beautifully rendered, it seems you worked a lot on brass sounds.
    Great job
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Luca

Thanks Luca!

You have right, the brass instruments are really important in this short piece. I like very well this sounds.

Great job!
    Very enjoyable. Nice rhythmic ideas.
    Did you ride CC11 a lot?

Ahhh, monsiuer Bernard,
    Tres beautiful this piece of yours.
    Throwing my hat in the ring to win gold (from silver) next week.
    I\'m just glad you already have it! I have a feeling competitions going to be hard enough [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    The natural ambience sounds just great.
    and the composition isn\'t too shabby either.

very nice job

christianb

hé hé! Thanks Christian! Good luck for the contest!

[ QUOTE ]
    Very enjoyable. Nice rhythmic ideas.
    Did you ride CC11 a lot?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Patrick,
    I used some idea of Gustav Holst for that. Listen \"Jupiter, Bringer of Jollity\" It\'s my inspiration. Yes, the utilization of this controller and the CC01 for Xfade programs are very useful.

Really nice. See my other post......... below......

[ QUOTE ]
    Really nice. I would add a little verb to the whole thing and pull a little 5-7 K out. This is one of those pieces that Platinum would do a little better. Some of the brass was a little too in your face for me. Still great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Nick! Me too I would like more hall ambiance! It was for preserved the originale sounds. For the brass in face, like I\'ve used the stage mic, I thought that it\'s normale!?

Thank you for your comment Nick

Very nice Job my friend!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Well... Definitely not a surprise, coming from you... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hello Bernard

That\'s one of the best EWQLSO compositions I\'ve heard. A really nice, vivacious piece. I\'m a sucker for Holst, so you get a salute from me for the references. If I wasn\'t moving house in a few weeks I\'d be sorely tempted to buy the library. It\'ll happen one day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

All the instruments sound fine, but oddly, it\'s the glockenspiel which grabbed me by the throat. In fact it\'s always a tonal standout in EWQLSO demos. A fantastic piece of sampling.

All the best
    Heath

Go Back to forum