• Register
  • Help

Topic: You know what I wish?

West Seneca, NY

You know what I wish?

I wish I could send you all tickets to see my production of Little Shop of Horrors in June. This will be my last season with the theatre and possibly the last season all together for the organization. 13 years as a director, wow. Some great memories and some not so.
    It would be cool to have you but I know that\'s impossible. If I can swing it I\'ll see if I can post some pics. That\'s if Gary wouldn\'t mind.
    I think I\'m gonna cry..... Naw!
    Feed me~! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chandler, Arizona

Re: You know what I wish?

I used to do community theatre years ago. It was fun but a lot of work!

We did Little Shop of Horrors one year and the director decided that she wanted the orchestra (more of a band) in the wings instead of in the orchestra pit. The music director couldn\'t even see the stage! We could barely hear anything. The most amazing thing was that the orchestra and singers were totally together and no queues were ever missed in all performances!!

Styxx, Where in N.Y. is West Sinusca? We live in PA, not too far from some parts of N.Y.

I don\'t know about West Sinusca [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but West Seneca is a suburb of Buffalo.

Go Back to forum