• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DID YOU KNOW?

Share/Bookmark

DID YOU KNOW?

Did you know that g, e, c, makes the musical notes for General Electric Corporation\'s little jingle?
    Ain\'t that cool!
    Now I have started a topic for some really useless stuff [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: DID YOU KNOW?

Yes, and in the traditional General Electric fashion, I imagine the composer was laid-off immediately after writing the tune...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes, and in the traditional General Electric fashion, I imagine the composer was laid-off immediately after writing the tune...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Did you know that most toilets flush in E flat.

And..

The black hole closest to our solar sytem rings at a B flat 64 octaves below middle.
    (pretty cool for we wind players.) Our solar sytem is in our home key! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

you know what you get if you drop a piano down a mine shaft??????

A flat minor [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The drive through at Hardy\'s used to ring as the motif from Beethoven\'s Fifth Symphony. (Da,da, da, dum!)

Now, it\'s the first few notes of Mozart\'s Eine Kleine Nacht Musik!

Jonny [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As I learned from a recent C.S.I., the bells on Vegas slot machines supposedly are all C, E and G notes, creating a ringing major C chord, which according to Grissom is meant to keep people happy while they\'re losing their money. And what Grissom says goes, so... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops, I am sorry. I was tired last night. I was thinking of General Motors.

Talking about big $ jingles you wish you\'d written, how about that four note Pentium/Intel phrase? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum