• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Sonic Implants Brass Collection Demo

Share/Bookmark

New Sonic Implants Brass Collection Demo

Hello everyone, for those of you interested in hearing Sonic Implant\'s incredible new Brass Collection, here is a link to the first demo I\'ve written for the library:

http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/cohen/SI%20Brass%20-%20Raptors.mp3

The Brass Collection is simply the most comprehensive and terrific sounding brass collection to date. I am incredibly impressed not only with the range of articulations, but more importantly, with their playability, realism and response.

Best,

Kaveh

Re: New Sonic Implants Brass Collection Demo

Outstanding composition, Kaveh!
    All the best to Sonic Implants.

Sincerely,

terrific!

It\'s too bad the mp3 sounds so muddy... could you do something about it?

it lacks a lot of detail in the highs... I was astonished to see it is at 192Kbit/s... it sounded like a 128 at the best!

Ciao,

Simone Coen

Hi Kaveh,

it finishes too fast. I want more! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Great sound and orchestration as your previous works.
    I suspect we have a new golden boy in town. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Luca

My question to Kaveh is - where do you find the time, man?

I received a sneak peak of his latest scores for the History Channel - just awesome!

Very very good as usual Kaveh. Is this a short cue for the History channel (or Nature - ala Raptors)?? I can hear some Elfman influence in there (this is a good thing in my book). Again very convincing composition and Brass display.

Rob

Many thanks again to everyone for their kind remarks and praise...

Francis, how do I find the time? Well... I don\'t have many days off, that\'s for sure...

Rob, I wrote this demo for Sonic Implants yesterday afternoon and it is unrelated to the Flight 191 examples I posted from the History Channel project. As far as the name \"Raptors\" goes, I was somewhat influenced by the score to \"The Lost World\" and found the title fitting...

Best,

Kaveh

Go Back to forum