• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: DIVA Audio Montage.mp3 REMIX

DIVA Audio Montage.mp3 REMIX

DIVA Audio Montage - REMIX (Thanks Alex)

Run Time: 7:34
    Size: 17.3 MB 320kbps Mp3

The DIVA Classical Female Soloists Audio Montage is a collection of soundtracks and testimonials from composers of film, Television and multimedia.

Thank you in advanced for listening.

Re: DIVA Audio Montage.mp3

Definitely a nice montage, but something went wrong with the mixing.

Voices have phasing and music lacks low frequencies. Phase cancellation ... ?

Slight flange on the VO\'s [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] No low end? EDIT: Sounds low enough here. Nonetheless, thanks all the same for playing back such a large download!

Out of my Mind

Well Hello Mr. Media! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Man it sounds great! I have been checking the Post Office every day, but no dice yet [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. (That\'s what I get for living in Mayberry RFD).I can\'t wait! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I\'m sitting on a piece right now that I am hearing Ms. Diva soar on. I\'ll sure send you the piece when done!

P.S. Remember Frank, lift with your knees not your back! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hi Frank,
    it\'s an interesting showcase.
    Good examples.

Brian2112, please email admin@beladmedia.com

Hey Frank,

Why didn\'t you tell me that I sound like such a geek [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Hope I didn\'t cause you some sales. Overall though, nice montage. Good fortunes to you (how\'s that boy\'s choir library coming along?????) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I receved mine a bit ago and I LOVE it! Thanks for making such a great product! And I can\'t wait for the legato utility, that\'s going to be unprecedented!

Additional samples for the legato tool will be recorded this week - the legato tool may be available by mid June.

Was DIVA used in Silvestri\'s Van Helsing, for the vampire ball scene?

It sounded like it was... in cinema....

Go Back to forum