• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cross platform incompabilities

Share/Bookmark

Cross platform incompabilities

The new Cubase GPO users page is great, however, the example projects don\'t load OK on my mac.

It would seem that the Win VSTi is called \"PersonalOrchestraVST\" but on a mac it\'s just called \"PersonalOrchestra\"

Any good explanation why the difference in naming OR has everybody else renamed the Mac VSTi to \"PersonalOrchestraVST\" to be compatible with PC projects??

I posted this question in the main GPO Cubase thread but no replies, so if this has been discussed earlier I would appreciate some directions. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Re: Cross platform incompabilities

So I guess I\'m the only one trying to use these files on OSX with Cubase SX2 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I\'m not sure about the difference in naming, but you could simply rename the mac version to match the PC version and you should be good to go.

[ QUOTE ]
    I\'m not sure about the difference in naming, but you could simply rename the mac version to match the PC version and you should be good to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know but that would mean that the stuff I\'ve made up to date wouldn\'t open as expected, not really what I\'d like to happen [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum