• Register
  • Help

Topic: I don't mean to be buggin', Gary, but....

Share/Bookmark

I don\'t mean to be buggin\', Gary, but....

Y\'all said that y\'all would put my demo up on the main demo page....but I still don\'t see it there. Is there something else that y\'all need or something? Like I said, I don\'t mean to be buggin\' y\'all or nothing, it\'s just that I don\'t know if it\'s something that I did or not....I\'m pretty sure it\'s a good reason, tho,.

Re: I don\'t mean to be buggin\', Gary, but....

Maybe this is just me, but this sounds like a personal issue to me. Shouldn\'t you send a personal e-mail to Gary, this isn\'t really a message for the GPO forum... is it?

JJ

My guess is the answer is... \"Patience, Daniel-san\". Seems like Gary\'s got enough going on, and I doubt that\'s the highest priority.

@Jean-luc: Maybe Craig is having the same problem as me. It could be that all his emails to Gary are bounced back as undelivered after 5-7 days (Meanwhile I am at the 15th returned email and counting). If this is the case, there only possibilites are calling him (expensive), writing a pm (does this even work in this new forum software?!?) or writing an open message.

Gary reads these messages, guys.

And I know he\'s busy -- I sent an email to him Monday and didn\'t get an answer until today. He\'s working on all kinds of stuff and some of it most likely has to do with why your demo didn\'t get posted.

Patience, grasshopper...

Want some bread and cheese with that wine? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just kidding!!! You know me always trying to lighten the load a bit.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gary\'s quite a busy man but a man of great generosity! Patience. Good things come to those who wait. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Gary is quite busy these days. I don\'t know how he finds time to come out on this forum but he makes the time.

I send emails to Gary on a regular basis and have never had one bounced back. Check your email address or see if your ISP is rejecting items. It\'s possible that there is something in your mail that being blocked by a spam filter or antivirus program. Try sending just a plain text message.

[ QUOTE ]
    Y\'all said that y\'all would put my demo up on the main demo page....but I still don\'t see it there. Is there something else that y\'all need or something? Like I said, I don\'t mean to be buggin\' y\'all or nothing, it\'s just that I don\'t know if it\'s something that I did or not....I\'m pretty sure it\'s a good reason, tho,.

[/ QUOTE ]

Craig,

I must not be receiving your email. Please try PM. We have so many demos now that we had to reformat and split the demo page and hope to have the new demos up soon. I really like your symphony and I am happy to post it.

Gary Garritan

Oooohhh, OK. NOW I know why you didn\'t recieve my email, I sent it to the wrong address (I just got back kind of a return to sender thing). I\'ll email you again except this time, with the right address.

Go Back to forum