• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pacific Ocean!!!

Pacific Ocean!!!

For the guys that don´t visit the EW forum frequently I repost here!!!
    http://www.northernsounds.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=163832&page=0&amp ;view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#163832

Hello folks,

I´m very happy to show you my site that finally got ready [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...
    ...there you can find all the demos that I have composed specially for my company!!!

I would like to hear some sincere comments about!!!

Here: www.pacificocean.com.br

Re: Pacific Ocean!!!

Beautiful site, very professionally done!!

Just an observation: even with ADSL, the intro download took a bit long.

[ QUOTE ]
    Beautiful site, very professionally done!!

Just an observation: even with ADSL, the intro download took a bit long.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes , and there´s several other problems to fix...The musics take a long time too!!!

Thanks for your comment!!!

Nice man, that intro is soo long. I\'m on a T1 and it\'s crawling trying to load.

The site looks great! Is this the same company that did Aaron Sapp\'s site?

I´ve just realized that now this intro is more time consuming loading than one week ago...Something must be happening [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]!!!

No , this is not the same company...It´s a brazilian company...If you click down left on the first page you go to their site!!!

Thanks Matt!!!

Only a few guys were patient enough to listen and comment the demos [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]!!!

Intro loaded ok, but the musics taking too long. You should have a streaming option maybe.

The intro actually doesn\'t take that long to load. It\'s the demos that take way too long to load. It\'s really very nice music, but - and please take this as constructive - you won\'t have many listeners willing to wait that long. They\'ll click out. You should check with your provider to see if they offer streaming (many do, others don\'t). If people hear the music from the get-go, they\'re much more likely to listen to the whole thing.

Neole and Rick,

thanks for posting...This is really a problem , but if you check the first link of my first post you can see why I can´t change my site now...
    ...I think the problem is on the Pacific Ocean player , one of the features that the team provided for me with no cost!!!

Thanks for being patient [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]!!!

Go Back to forum