• Register
  • Help

Topic: Intakt - No bidirectional looping for slices?

Share/Bookmark

Intakt - No bidirectional looping for slices?

Am I stupid or what? Can\'t find any way of bidirectional looping for slices. Which means, if you play a sliced loop in lower tempo than the loops original tempo you will get gaps between the slices?!? This is one of the basic features in Recycle...

/Tobias

Re: Intakt - No bidirectional looping for slices?

U can mke the loops go any tempo without having to use the \'Close gaps\" feature by setting the tempo in your Transport. In SX2 the Transport sets the tempo for the tempo in intakt. Dont use the BPM on the left side of intakt. Thats what makes the gaps.....which u can close (but thats another story..) Have a good weekend..Rich

That\'s not what I ment. I mean, if you have a loop which is recorded in 120 bpm, you slice it in Intakt and play it in 80 bpm you will get silent gaps between every slice. In Intakt there is a feature called \"artificial release stretch per slice (%)\" which time stretches the slices to fill the gaps.. but it sound terrible of course. The feature I want is the bidirectional loop thing that Recycle have. It\'s called Stretch in Recycle but it\'s not really stretching, it just playes the slice backwards to fill the gaps. Works great and it doesn\'t flange like time stretch do...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

/Tobias

Hmm.. havent tryed that yet Tob. maybe pose the same Q: in the Intakt NI forum..Rich

Go Back to forum