• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gary Fix my demo?

Gary Fix my demo?

With great trepidation, I would like to tender a demo, although I had promised everyone I would refrain from so doing. However, I seem to remember some post where a guy was thanking Gary for his help with his demo. How could I receive such artistic largess from The Man Himself? Of course, if its a hassle, I would gladly forego subjecting the sages of this forum from my puerile muscial babblings.

Re: Gary Fix my demo?

You can post it here, or send an email to The Man... I\'m sure he\'ll listen and offer any advice he can. It\'s also good, when posting here, for you get advice from many sets of ears...

This is such a great learning tool.

I posted my first piece ever a week ago and received excellent input from many knowledgeable people.

I tweaked it and it is now much better.

I learned something from ya\'ll!

Orcas Island

It\'s no hassle whatsoever. I would be happy to listen and offer suggestions. Feel free to email me the file or post a link.

It\'s probably a good idea since we can make your demo sound a little worse so we won\'t make Francesco feel so bad. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gary Garritan

West Seneca, NY

Scheezze! (Not Cheese) I would love to hear it! Post Post Post! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum