Hello all,

I feel like venting right now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
and also let some of you know to watch before investing into something that might not be so sound after all...

Here is an email I sent to the filmmusicpro

\"this is my first post on the filmmusicpro list.
Unfortunately, it has to be a negative post and only Mark is responsible for this.
I am still getting these offers for a Scott Smalley seminar and I feel like warning you.

I registered for such a seminar in January, that was in January 04 for a seminar to be held in April. Shelled out my $399.00 and waited with anticipation for the seminar. Unfortunately Scott Smalley cancelled one week prior to the due date.
Stuff happens... I understand.
Sent a email to Mark asking for reimbursement. He says \"no problem we are in the process of reimbursing everyone.
It\'s been over a month since email. Several emails later and four after he received my full payment for the never to happen seminar, I am still waiting for a reimbursement....

Oh, I forgot to mention, I also ordered a CD from them that was advertised in one of the email filmmusicpro sends members.
Order might take 2 to 4 weeks to ship. It\'s been 6 weeks, no package at the door.

My advice is: think twice before ordering anything from filmpro.

PS: I will NOT renew my membership\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I attempted to get this post listed on film music pro (http://www.filmmusic.net/ is were I first learned and then joined)
Guess what?

My post was rejected.
Here is the email I got from this wonderful organisation I am a member off ($100+/year):

\"The distribution of your message dated Fri, 21 May 2004 21:43:44 -0400 with
subject \"The Filmpro sting (a not so nice score)\" has been postponed because
the filmmusicpro list is held. No action is required from you; your message
will be reprocessed automatically once the list owner releases the list.\"

I realize this is not election 2000 in Florida but here is another exemple of deception and supression.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]