• Register
  • Help

Topic: Demo Page, Thanks Mr. Garritan!

Share/Bookmark

Demo Page, Thanks Mr. Garritan!

Wow, thanks Gary for the new demos posted on your website! It\'s nice to see and hear all new and familiar faces as well as their works. At least there I have no problem downloading the music. Congratulations to you all!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Demo Page, Thanks Mr. Garritan!

And also, thank you, Gary for the little “TERM OF USE\" blurb at the bottom of the page. It may not do much to help those that would steal music, but it makes one who has a couple of things posted here feel a little like there are those who care.

[ QUOTE ]
    And also, thank you, Gary for the little “TERM OF USE\" blurb at the bottom of the page. It may not do much to help those that would steal music, but it makes one who has a couple of things posted here feel a little like there are those who care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Karl,

Glad you noticed. This is for the protection of GPO Users.

I had learned that a commercial interest was linking to one of the selections on the site without the composer\'s permission. This person erroneously believed that he could use copywritten works for his own commercial use.

The Terms of Use give people notice pursuant to copyright law that permission from the owner of the work must be sought if their work is to be used for commercial purposes.

Gary Garritan

Wow.... I\'m on it !!!

I feel so proud being a part of this great comunity !!!

Thank you Gary !!!

Ron

Go Back to forum