• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Time to say goodbye for now.

West Seneca, NY

Time to say goodbye for now.

I am going to be taking a breather from all of this for the rest of this month through June. I am feeling really overwhelmed and frustrated. Something has to be put aside until something else ends (youth theatre). I\'ve just come to the realization that this is all to much for me to handle right now. This school music project is well on its way with plenty of GPO composer’s music at hand now.
    Now, with my studio opening in June, Little Shop of Horrors in June, and the everyday family problems as well I need to focus one one at a time. Besides, I guess I wasn\'t really quite set up for this. Getting so expensive just to make music made it kind of discouraging.
    But, hopefully I\'ll see you all after June!
    Take care! AND KEEP ON GPOing! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Time to say goodbye for now.

NOOOOOOOO!!! Oh well, don\'t guess I\'ll be visiting the forum until July then. There\'s my day shot.

Sounds like last May for me. Hang in there!!

UK- teeming with life....

I\'m sorry to hear that Styxx but I hope we do hear from you again....things won\'t quite be the same....

However, I totally understand and I haven\'t even been able to get going myself and it\'s mainly a winter season thing for me. I\'ve just got too many interests.....However, when I get sorted I hope to find time to make music now and then and next winter I hope to get some serious (relatively speaking) time in.

I lost last winter due to a host of problems and now the garden etc.....blah blah. I just can\'t resist coming here and shooting my mouth off but should really be spending this time on GPO/SX and Kontakt!

Anyway, take care...don\'t overdo it and I look forward to your jokes and wisecracks in the autumn.

Kind regards

Chandler, Arizona

I\'m going to really miss the jokes! Those musicals can be really time consuming. Done enough myself. Come back soon.

lets look at it this way: The advantage of saying goodbye is the opportunity to say hello again (hopefully soon...)
    take care

Damn... we\'ll miss you man....

Good luck to ya, and your project (I Love LSOH !!!!)

See ya in a month or so I guess ?

Take care,

Ah, don\'t let the door hit you on the way out!!

See you in June at the show.

Is it something we DID???????
    Gosh, we\'er going to miss you!!! My withdrawals have already set in!
    Take good care of yourself and know were just a click away![img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hurry home!

So Styxx, what happened, did you run out of jokes? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ya know, ya don’t have to be funny around here, just look at the rest of us. Well, maybe if you did it might be funny. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hope to see your delightful wit woven among these threads come July.

Take care GPO friend.

Go Back to forum