• Register
  • Help

Topic: Looking for NEC CD-803

Share/Bookmark

Looking for NEC CD-803

Hi, all:

OK, I\'m a newbie \'stranger\' so anything I say is subject to ridicule and/or deletion. Having made that disclaimer, and letting you know that I believe this to be the proper forum for such an inquiry, here goes:

If any of you should know of an old (circa \'84) CD player, the NEC CD-803 and remote, offered for sale, working or othewise, I\'d be much obliged if you\'d be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

Now if you\'ll excuse me, I\'ll be looking around \'these parts\' to see what a great site you have here. Thanks much!

Paul :^)

Re: Looking for NEC CD-803

Quote Originally Posted by jazzveggies View Post
    Hi, all:

OK, I\'m a newbie \'stranger\' so anything I say is subject to ridicule and/or deletion. Having made that disclaimer, and letting you know that I believe this to be the proper forum for such an inquiry, here goes:

If any of you should know of an old (circa \'84) CD player, the NEC CD-803 and remote, offered for sale, working or othewise, I\'d be much obliged if you\'d be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

Now if you\'ll excuse me, I\'ll be looking around \'these parts\' to see what a great site you have here. Thanks much!

Paul :^)
    I have this NEC CD-803E cd player if you are still interested.

Vlad

Go Back to forum