• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: PMI OLD LADY released!

PMI OLD LADY released!

The new OLD LADY grand piano library from the award winning Post Musical Instruments (PMI Bosendorfer 290) is now released.
    Product info and demos are on the www.postpiano.com website.
    The OLD LADY is released on 1 DVD and has a normal price of $200.

There is a special introduction price: $145. This gives you a $55 discount if you order before July 1th.

The library can be ordered now in Kontakt 1.5, Giga 2 and 3 formats* and shipping starts on June the 5th.
    *some features will be free downloadable updates.

Official product demo: Debussy Old Lady

Re: PMI OLD LADY released!

Congrats Michiel!
    This piano sounds amazing!!
    Do you have plans to release an EXS24 version?

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Great job and great offer!

Thanks Michiel!

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar
    Dallas, Texas

Congratulations, Michiel. Best of luck to you.

Sounds unbelievable.

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

Congratulations, Michiel........ Absolutely beautiful sounding piano! The Debussy demo sounds wonderful. Without a doubt, one of the BEST sampled pianos I\'ve ever heard! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Gary Thomas

When I saw this announcement this morning it totally made my day.

So beautiful sounding !! Listening to the demo right now. Bravo on another great piano!! Even without a downloadable evaluation copy to test drive, I\'m sold. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

One questions: I\'ve been waffling about using Kontakt (mainly because I\'ve experienced some issues with it --prolly should get more ram..currently using 768) for these newer piano libraries and waiting for Giga 3 (but who knows when that\'ll be). What do you recommend as for pc specs the Kontakt version.

Again congratulations !!

(btw, I like the cd cover art. Nice)

Hi Michiel,
    this is a very promising release. I was waiting for a Steinway D sample a long time as your Boesendorfer is excellent but maybe sometimes too brilliant for some of my songs.
    I´ll check the competitors (milan, Worra and Hans Adamson) which seem to have excellent samples as well but your introductory offer is just too tempting [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Does the repedalling and resonance samples work with the Kontakt version as well (if my \"old lady Mac\" can handle this)?

And please...no more pianos otherwise I (as a piano addict) will never be able to afford a G5 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Best regards

What is the difference between this \"Old Lady\" Steinway D and your \"Grandioso Steinway D\" (besides the fact that they are physically different pianos)?

Judging by the demo, Martin, they sound completely different to me, the latest one appearing to me to be far superior to the earlier! The big question is, as said above, which of so many great Steinways coming down the pike is the \"best.\" Read \"best for a given purpose.\"

Michiel might want to post, say, the Beethoven Moonlight (slow movement) (he\'s got a midi file I sent him about a year ago), and/or other solo classical/jazz stuff, so we can get a better appreciation of the sample.

Seems just a little less ambient than the pmi bos wet samples, which may be a good thing, although I like the wet pmi bos a lot.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast