• Register
  • Help

Topic: Collaboration with ComposeForums.com

Collaboration with ComposeForums.com

We now have a small chunk of the wonderful ComposeForums.com forums.

I noticed a few members here are also registered there, and I suggest more of you find your way over...

Mike Kelley and his great team of mods have set up a comfortable environment to learn orchestration, arrangment and composition. And with their \"for Dummies\" sections, even the noobiest of noobs can feel at home... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks once again Mike.

Re: Collaboration with ComposeForums.com

Thank you, Alan, for agreeing to take on the additional moderate duties for the GPO forum over there, and for this gracious message.

I would hope that everyone here at least stops by and takes a look -- it may not be your particular cup of tea, but you might be pleasantly surprised at the contributions of some folks who have never visited here. The forums are all about making music, and I suspect most folks here feel the same way.

Yeah, I\'ve been trying to come up with something to post in that part of the forum since it looks lonely there with no posts. But, I\'m an idiot, so I\'m not sure what to say!

I\'m sure it will get busy in that particular forum once I post (if I ever get to it. Sigh) the Dummies guide to Orchestration first tutorial, which will use GPO heavily.

As it is the forums are doing very well considering we haven\'t even had one month of activity -- 1500 posts of our own. At this rate we\'ll reach our own 20,000 by the end of this year (and then we\'ll have to figure out a prize as well :&gt

Go Back to forum