• Register
  • Help

Topic: Please, meet my twin brother Phil!

Share/Bookmark

Please, meet my twin brother Phil!

Phil has asked to me to teach him how to use the PC in helping him write his music. Unlike most of us hear, Phil is a true \"Rock n Roller\" guitarist and composer who I am proud to say has two CD\'s out there!
    Due to my ever-growing schedule, I am turning my end of the forum to my bradder. Please welcome him and give him as much support as possible with his attempts at integrating GPO into his music.
    I think it\'s only fare to warn you, he is as crazy as I am if not more.
    Let me be the first to welcome my twin!
    He will be using my account at this forum for now until he learns his way around and BUYS HIS OWN GPO!

By the way, I am older than him by 11 minutes so if he gives you any lip, send him to me!
    Thanks people of the great and well respected Garritan Personal Orchestra Forummmmmm.
    He will most likely post at night when he visits my studio to learn GPO. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Please, meet my twin brother Phil!

Are you serious?? Or is this a bad multiple-disorder personality kind of thing?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Hey, did you guys ever do the sitcom thing where you switch jobs, or one brother shows up for the other brother\'s date, etc.? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Well, he may be posting in your stead, but he\'ll never replace you, Comrade Styxx.

I\'m going Marxist!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

At the risk of getting my head chopped off - here is the proof. Go see the guy playing guitar with the long hair. One of these days he\'ll cut it. www.fbiblues.com

Phil (Philharmonic) if he ever posts anything, will be in Hamlin, NY opening for Molly Hatchet. So, no Phil this weekend. Maybe your stuck with me....when I get a break like I did today. I think someone up there knew I was stressing and gave me this much need afternoon off. Cool, but next time I\'ll see if I can swing a trip to Ochrus Island. Or, is that Oprah\'s Island?

Go Back to forum