• Register
  • Help

Topic: Balalaika samples ???

Balalaika samples ???

I need Balalaika samples I can set up to play from a keyboard. Can someone point me in the right direction.

As I explained in another post, I have Cubase SX, GPO (special Kontakt), and EWQL Silver (special Kompakt) -- and will probably get a full sampler (Kompakt, Kontakt, Halion?) if I need too.

Thank you!
    JackB forum@kirov.com

Re: Balalaika samples ???

Ethno World 2

\"Ethno World Volume 2 contains seventy very rare and historical ethnic instruments from all over the world. It sets new standards in sound quality and in the technical playing styles of ethnic instruments. Within almost 3 Gigabytes of sample material, you will find instrument sounds in a variety of playing styles, loops in different tempi, licks and a huge selection of special effects. \"

Giga/EXS/HAL $239

World Traveller:

\"This library features ethnic stringed instruments like a Greek Bouzouki, Turkish Saz, Indian Sitar and Tambura, Spanish Nylon Guitars, Russian Balalaika, Mariachi Bass, Finnish Kantele, Zither, Psaltry, Hurdy-Gurdy and Hammered Dulcimers including an Indian Santoor. But, that\'s just scratching the surface! World Traveler also has African, Latin and Exotic percussion maps, Accordions, Harmoniums and wind instruments like, Australian Didjeridoo, Native American Wood Flute, Pan Flutes and more instruments than we can list here! World Traveler is great for adding exotic textures and ethnic flavor to western music or for playing in authentic styles of music from around the world.\"

Akai $199

\"RUSSIAN MASTERS\" - http://www.northstarsamples.com
    Great BALALAIKA !!!!!!!!

Also \"Russian Ethnic Vocals\" - http://www.russiansounds.com
    Great Russian folk vocals samples !!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Go Back to forum