• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Graphics?

New Graphics?

Have you guys refreshed www.garritan.com lately?

I spent some of my time on Orcas making some instruments walk the plank! AAARRRGG! :insert pirate face:

Do you guys think it\'s lame, or cool? Please be honest...

Re: New Graphics?

Not a bad little scene. Good job. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I don\'t know if this was subconscious Alan , but when that harp comes out from the left he seems to be pushing and shoving his way to the front of the pack.
    Damn harpists.
    The thugs of the orchestra pit.

I saw it last night and the first thing that came to mind was that they are falling into a PC (not a Mac) apart from that it is very good.

Well done Alan.

Ha! Unix, It’s funny, but I had the same thought. I guess we’ll have to let the PC guys have a little glory for once since they outnumber us and although it makes me almost sick to admit it, GPO does run better on a PC than a G4. But it would be great to see a cool looking G5 with all those instruments pouring into it. Sigh!!!!

I\'ll see what I can do for a G5 version... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Glad to see you guys don\'t think it\'s as lame as my co-worker thought it was...

Of course, one could think of all those poor little instrument lives falling to their deaths into the dark abyss of the Microsoft netherworld. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think it is not only cool, but it immediately portrays the exact sense of cashualness (is that a word?) that can be experienced with the purchase of any of Garritan\'s products. Now, if you could just put some eyes looking up and blinking occasionally on the front of the Dell, that would be really cute. Good job Alan!

Orcas Island

Excellent job as usual Alan.

Thanks to James Mireau who first thought it would be nifty if instruments could somehow go into a computer. Leave it to pirate Al to make it happen.

Although it is a little corny, it does instantly convey the idea of what GPO does.

Does anyone have other ideas for visuals or graphics?

Go Back to forum