• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is there a GPO-Studio like product for other VSTs?

Share/Bookmark

Is there a GPO-Studio like product for other VSTs?

Is there an application like GPO Studio that supports multiple midi ports, loads VSTs and allows you to assign specific ports/channels to them?

I\'ve looked at V-Stack - it only does 16 channels on one port and you can\'t load multiple instances. Chainer is worse - only 10 channels. Surely there is something that supports more than these?

I realise I can do this with Sonar and virtual midi ports (midi yoke) but that seems to be a sledgehammer/walnut approach.

Thanks,
    Gwydi

Re: Is there a GPO-Studio like product for other VSTs?

Why would you ever need anything other than GPO, it has everything! ...okay, I\'m just messin\' with ya...

Check out http://www.plogue.com/ that is the company that programmed GPO Studio and they also have a standalone version available.

Gwydi

As well as looking at KVR-VST, look for a program called Bidule at www.plogue.com

Good luck

David

Bidule is awesome! I knew about it but had never actually tried it - it\'s perfect for what I wanted - thanks

G.

Bidule is great, isn\'t it? I like to use it as a kind of \'front-end\' for my sequencer with a bunch of VST midi plugins running.

Best of all, its F R E E !! (for now)

Go Back to forum