• Register
  • Help

Topic: How can I send my Overture scored files to you?

Share/Bookmark

How can I send my Overture scored files to you?

I have a few midi files scored with Overture that I thought someone who knows what to do with them would have fun with them. I am not familiar with any of this so I would need help in transferring the score to you. Interested? Let me know. I am starting to clear house and would like to give them away.
    Thanks

Re: How can I send my Overture scored files to you

We always love to have shared scores on our site -- if you can save them as MIDI you can save them on the site (alternatively you can print them to a PostScript printer as PS and then use the PS2PDF.com site to create PDF files out of them).

Or if all that is too much bother send them to me as Overture and I\'ll convert and post myself.

\"(alternatively you can print them to a PostScript printer as PS and then use the PS2PDF.com site to create PDF files out of them).\"
    Yeah well OK I\'ll save them as midi files and send them to you. I couldn\'t get them to Orchestrate for me so rather than continue to pull my hair out I thought someone else could make use of them.
    This PS2PDF stuff is over my head like alot of things lately. That\'s one of the strongest reasons for dumping this. So, I just send them to you in email right?
    Thanks Mike and anyone else that may want them before I delete them for good.

Mike,
    How do I get them to you? You have an email address or a link?
    Thanks,

You can send them to mike at composeforums dot com (without the spaces and using the right punctuation, of course).

Go Back to forum