• Register
  • Help

Topic: The ultimate solution!

Share/Bookmark

The ultimate solution!

I\'m in the market for an orchestral library and am weighing the pros and cons of different libraries. Anyway, I had a great idea today that I hope someone is already working on: We need an orchestral library that functions like Reason, i.e., everything on 1 platform. Sequencing, MIDI, a complete library, the works in 1 functional piece of software. No more pulling your hair out trying to get one manufacturer\'s software to play nice with another. No more wasted time with conflicts.

Too much to ask?

Re: The ultimate solution!

No thanks.

I\'m pretty partial to my sequencer (Sonar) and sampler (Kontakt). I\'m used to working with both programs and have become fairly productive with them. I\'m sure you\'ll find others that are equally happy with their use of Giga/Cubase or some other combination.

I would much rather have the choice of picking the components I want/need than being given an all in one package.

Just my humble opinion.

R.
    ==

Re: The ultimate solution!

[ QUOTE ]
    No thanks.

I\'m pretty partial to my sequencer (Sonar) and sampler (Kontakt). I\'m used to working with both programs and have become fairly productive with them. I\'m sure you\'ll find others that are equally happy with their use of Giga/Cubase or some other combination.

I would much rather have the choice of picking the components I want/need than being given an all in one package.

Just my humble opinion.

R.
    ==

[/ QUOTE ]

So much for that idea.

What Lee said.

Go Back to forum