• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Wow!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Wow!

Wow! WhatÕs going on here? The forum has morphed into something a little scary. What do you all think?

Cool

the subdivision in little forums is nice, and vbulletin works really well

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    Wow! WhatÕs going on here? The forum has morphed into something a little scary. What do you all think?
    Im not sure. I and I noticed you and alot of others lost stars though! Wierd. My profile was not remembered either

Talking The little blue button.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Im not sure. I and I noticed you and alot of others lost stars though! Wierd. My profile was not remembered either
    There is a little blue button under your name. If you set your curser on it, it will say "off the scale". Must mean you're so popular and respected that there aren't enough stars in the galaxy to represent your favoritism!

Hey Nicole, youÕre no longer a junior member. Congratulations.

I think the new boards are cool, shame our profiles were lost, and the poll was closed now that we're on a new server, did anyone get a screenshot of it first?

Talking

And a second "WOW"! There is even a separate post for listing your new work.

As a senior member I received a little green card in the mail that entitles me to an extra 10% discount on selected software. All I have to do is show my dentures!

The new forums are great. I especially like the pop up thread preview. I wondered why this forum didn't have it. Good stuff

Well, everything looks good I've just had to reset all my profile options. The only problem is when I to actually look at the threads on a board, its all squished over to the right about 2 inches and that makes it hard to read. Hey, we can't have everything huh?

I see lots of wasted space!

Go Back to forum