• Register
  • Help

Topic: Turn off the freaking forum filter!

Share/Bookmark

Turn off the freaking forum filter!

Okay, as a forum admin myself I am well aware of needing to avoid profanity -- but in a music forum if you can't say the word... well, let's say it is the section containing trumpets and trombones... that's just so silly it's asinine.

Come on, Papa Chalk, Alan, Gary or whoever can fix this. This really just isn't acceptable, it's downright silly.

Gue$$ we could alway$ $ay Br@$$? How ridiculou$!

I think they are still tweaking this new forum and over the next week or so it should be functioning better (I hope).
    Aaron Clark, C/C++, J2EE, Flash, Perl and PHP programming.
    Logic Pro 7.0.1, G5 1800x2, 3 Gig ram, GPO and GOS lite.
    My site: http://www.clarkaudio.com
    Where I work now: http://www.blinex.com/

Still quite nice though.
    You guys are "off the scale" as far as that little blue button under you name is concern. Check mine out...Geezz!
    Styxx

Hehe... yeah, I tried to use the word "cl[nss][nss][nss][nss][nss]ical in my profile," and was denied.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

The filter should be fixed now.

Let's try:

The classical brass reached a critical mass, the lass made a pass at the bass player.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    The filter should be fixed now.

Let's try:

The classical brass reached a critical mass, the lass made a pass at the bass player.
    A shocking statement if I've ever heard one before! Where are those censors when you need them?
    Spock, What do you make of that?
    censors indicate Captain we are being scanned.
    Styxx

Classical brass reaching critical mass? Would that be Havregal "Brian's Gothic" Symphony?

"... generally regarded as the largest symphony ever written. Noone seems to be absolutely certain the exact forces required to perform the work, although the minimum number of musicians required is generally considered to be more than a thousand (around 200 players in the orchestra itself; plus 4 brass bands and 4 large mixed choirs)." -- Robert Clements, Havergal Brian Society

btw, I doubt many PCs have the necessary 32GB to load that all into Kontakt Player.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Go Back to forum