• Register
  • Help

Topic: Come on Overture and Studio aren't doing what I want.

Share/Bookmark

Come on Overture and Studio aren't doing what I want.

I want I want I want! Don't you just hate the whining little brat?
    At any rate, I can't seem to figure out why I can only get the first three instruments to play respectively in the score. The rest are neither here or there. (then again, I'm neither here or there). Look, I'll call you if I have to and you can hold my hand through the process. Well, maybe not hold my hand (now don't get funny)! I just...I want...just...where the heck is that Emanuel for Overture? < don't you guys have an icon that looks drunk?

OK, I'm all out of thread to submit. Can I submit a tow rope?
    Styxx

I'm no expert, but I haven't had any problems yet. I'll be willing to take this off of NS and give you a hand. Give me the contact details.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    I'm no expert, but I haven't had any problems yet. I'll be willing to take this off of NS and give you a hand. Give me the contact details.
    Well, wait a minute. I haven't had the chance to get to it tonight yet. Just finished Somewhere That's Green Reprise and will try it in a bit. If all fails I will PM you with my contact. K?
    Styxx

Go for it! I have confidence in your ability.

Hi Styxx,

Did you check the window > tracks window? Sometimes I've noticed there is a discrepancy between some of the presets, and it's a good idea to make sure all of the device and channel assignments are what you really think they are. If all that is lined up properly, you shouldn't have any problems hearing everything.

Rich
    Richard Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by RichG
    Hi Styxx,

Did you check the window > tracks window? Sometimes I've noticed there is a discrepancy between some of the presets, and it's a good idea to make sure all of the device and channel assignments are what you really think they are. If all that is lined up properly, you shouldn't have any problems hearing everything.

Rich
    Hmmm, I never thought of...well, that's par for the cource.
    Hey thanks, I'll look into that as well. What the heck, I can only make matters worse right?
    Styxx

Didn't matter.

I think I am going to have to start from the top. Since I installed GPO and its components initially I've had on going intermittent problems. The only reason I've not tried to reinstall before is due to the re-registration problems I've read.
    So, if anyone feels there is another way please let me know before I decide to reinstall.
    Thanks again.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum