• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt versions?

Share/Bookmark

Talking Kontakt versions?

Yeah, I'm back and banging the same old drum. So when are the Kontakt versions of GOS and GPO expected? Thanks!

GPO should work natively in Kontakt straight out of the box. GOS?

Phileosophos,

GPO will load into the latest version of Kontakt so there is in effect a Kontakt GPO version.

We have been working on a Kontakt version of GOS but may wait to release it until Kontakt 2.0 is released. Kontakt 2.0 will have some amazing features that will allow us to provide many more performance tools.

Gary Garritan

Well that puts another hand on the vault. I guess I should wait till Kontakt 2.0 to use my GOS. That will work for lite right?
    Styxx

D'oh! and Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    GPO will load into the latest version of Kontakt so there is in effect a Kontakt GPO version.
    Yeah, I gotta quit doing stupid drugs before I post here. Momentary lapse in consciousness that. Thanks.

We have been working on a Kontakt version of GOS but may wait to release it until Kontakt 2.0 is released. Kontakt 2.0 will have some amazing features that will allow us to provide many more performance tools.
    Gary Garritan
    Ah, I wondered. Ok, that's helpful. I guess I'll go bug NI to find out when Kontakt 2.0 is due out

Just curious, but with all the imminent releases, is there a plan for a new Kontakt Player update soon? There's still the annoying solo-polyphony-right-channel-clicking bug.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Sounds great Gary...not that I have Kontakt at this point, but I might invest in it when I have some cash to invest.

Cheers

Rodney

Go Back to forum