• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: 20,000th post: GOS full & GIGA 160!

20,000th post: GOS full & GIGA 160!

It's coming... :cue 'Jaws' music:

ba bump... ba bump... bumbumbumBUMBUMBUMBUMBUM

The 20,000th poster will recieve a complimentary (read: FREE!!!) copy of the FULL Garritan Orchestral Strings library, AND GigaStudio 160 with which to play the library on...

Just thought I would give you guys an advanced heads up, as it will be coming in the next couple of days...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Oh dear.... let the spamming begin.

Maybe this time I should try being a part of it instead of earning those things the honest way? I guess this would recude my frustration about the postflooding.

West Seneca, NY
    God, I would settle for the Giga 160 even thought the GOS full would be nice! Geezzzz how nerve racking!

Hope it doesn't land on me. Would just mean I'd have to pony up for yet another PC. A curse of a prize.

Oh dear, If I won all that, this dedicated Mac user for almost 20 years, would actually abandon everything he has ever believed in, including the tooth fairy, and purchase a PC, and sit in the lap of Bill and who knows what other non Apple horrors might occur.

And as usual, it looks like 20000 will happen on my way home from work. . .sigh.

Of course, this would happen after I already ordered GOS. Ah, well...

NW Illinois
    Why not remove the counter from our view and make it truely random?

Hell, I'll spam for a freebie
    Trev Parks

Go Back to forum