Share/Bookmark

Fahrenheit 9/11 Trailer

sponsored links

***Advertisments***

Smile Yahoo!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't get the trailer to play smoothly for some reason - even after QuickTime had downloaded the entire thing. Weird...

Anyway, I got as far as seeing the bit about Congress not reading the Patriot Act. I've always had a huge problem with this. But from the preview, it seemed that Moore actually let them off the hook a bit because, while it's true that the actual Senators and Representatives may not read the entire bills, they're supposed to have staff that look it over for them. The thing with the Patriot Act is that it wasn't even made AVAILABLE to them before the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Wright
    I couldn't get the trailer to play smoothly for some reason - even after QuickTime had downloaded the entire thing. Weird...

Anyway, I got as far as seeing the bit about Congress not reading the Patriot Act. I've always had a huge problem with this. But from the preview, it seemed that Moore actually let them off the hook a bit because, while it's true that the actual Senators and Representatives may not read the entire bills, they're supposed to have staff that look it over for them. The thing with the Patriot Act is that it wasn't even made AVAILABLE to them before the vote!
    I had the same problem, but if you go to the main site, then follow the links back to the trailer, they work then. (Dunno why).

Oh, did't you see the part where he parks the van in front of Congress and honks, then reads the Patriot Act through the loudspeaker? I was LMAO!!!

Brian

P.S. I almost want to change my sig to "now watch this drive!"
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Go Back to forum