• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Web site for my pieces

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Web site for my pieces

http://zelazowa.altervista.org/

I'm sorry for the problems about bad link...
    Well,now I have a web site :-)
    Ciao dall'Italia

Hi everyone.
    I was wondering to myself the reason for which I haven't one answer.
    Why...?:-(
    Perhaps I have mistaken something...?
    Nevertheless my links now they work.
    Really,I don't know the reason.
    Well...
    Thanks to all.
    :-)
    Zelazowa
    Music is love in to my life
    Historiated Majolicals of Gubbio

Zelazowa,

The pieces are nicely written, but you need some reverb and panning, the instruments sound like they're stepping on my toes...

Try using the Ambience plug and see if that gives them a little more room to breathe...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Re: Web site for my pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    Zelazowa,

The pieces are nicely written, but you need some reverb and panning, the instruments sound like they're stepping on my toes...

Try using the Ambience plug and see if that gives them a little more room to breathe...
    Thanks Alan for your precious council.
    I have supplied to follow it using the Ambience plug.
    I have supplied moreover to increase the forehead stereo.
    Ciao! :-)
    Zelazowa

-------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------

Mr Garritan I waited with anxiety its opinion and councils,
    I would be much happy.
    Bye!
    Zelazowa
    -----------------------------
    -----------------------------

Red face Re: Web site for my pieces

Zelazowa,

Hi. Thanks for posting your work. These are very creative. The first, March of the Wind, is a very versitile piece. Actually, I believe I commented on this one when you posted it the first time. The only thing I could suggest is maybe trying to make the transitions a little bit more smoother. The just seem a bit choppy, unless that is what you were going for

The second one, Gladiator Dance, is an incredible improvement in your use of GPO. Bravo! I would like to hear more when you get them done.

Keep up the good work. Don't let the fact that you haven't recieved many reply's get you down or discourage you from posting in this forum. The problem is that there are just so many things to read and comment on. It's kind of like Times Square in New York. There's so much "eye candy" that one can hardly take in what any of the various signs, billboards and video screens have to offer. Just keep plugging away and good things will come.

Jonny
    www.jonnylostinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Lost
    Zelazowa,

Hi. Thanks for posting your work. These are very creative. The first, March of the Wind, is a very versitile piece. Actually, I believe I commented on this one when you posted it the first time. The only thing I could suggest is maybe trying to make the transitions a little bit more smoother. The just seem a bit choppy, unless that is what you were going for

The second one, Gladiator Dance, is an incredible improvement in your use of GPO. Bravo! I would like to hear more when you get them done.

Keep up the good work. Don't let the fact that you haven't recieved many reply's get you down or discourage you from posting in this forum. The problem is that there are just so many things to read and comment on. It's kind of like Times Square in New York. There's so much "eye candy" that one can hardly take in what any of the various signs, billboards and video screens have to offer. Just keep plugging away and good things will come.

Jonny
    www.jonnylostinc.com
    Thanks still Jonny...for comment...for suggest... :-)
    Now, I'm working on Gladiator Dance.I hope to improve and to have made treasure your councils here in the formidable Forum!
    Ciao Jonny!
    Thank you very much!

Zelazowa

I apologize, for no response and im going to go and listen to all I didnt respond to yet.

The march I find to be the most interesting of the two and has some suprising turns. My suggestion would be to mess around with the midi data one small segment at a time. I learned my best friend is the controls when using this program. You should have heard my first few attempts at getting something to sound more human(as in played), after a while I was so lost and over my head. But I sorta found a groove that fits and its starting to make things go faster. I only really read up on the the midi commands that are particular to GPO, but that made all the difference. Im scared of the other programs I have looked up! So much more to learn.

Thats the only suggestion I have is to use the controls, try to personalize each part. I found making things fade in and out exact is just not human. A constant volume is also an enemie Good work , I hope to hear more.
    Nicole Davis

Hi Zelazowa,

Thanks for posting your music. I remember trying to listen to it last week and now the link works. I enjoyed both pieces.

I like the crescendos and the dynamcs in Gladiator Dance. Very action-packed and exciting!

March of the Wind has nicei nstrumentation. I like the wind machine at the end and the use of the brass. Try experimenting with the reverb a little to see what more space would do.

Thank you for your patience. The switchover to the new forum with the new categories takes a little getting used to and I missed some posts along the way. Sorry yours was one of them.

Very good with both pieces and I look forward to hearing more of your work.

Thank you for posting.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Hi Zelazowa,
    Thanks for posting your music. I remember trying to listen to it last week and now the link works. I enjoyed both pieces.
    I like the crescendos and the dynamcs in Gladiator Dance. Very action-packed and exciting!
    March of the Wind has nice instrumentation. I like the wind machine at the end and the use of the brass. Try experimenting with the reverb a little to see what more space would do.
    Thank you for your patience. The switchover to the new forum with the new categories takes a little getting used to and I missed some posts along the way. Sorry yours was one of them.
    Very good with both pieces and I look forward to hearing more of your work.
    Thank you for posting.
    Gary Garritan
    Good morning Mr Garritan.
    I have a lot appreciated your comment on my two pieces "The March... & Gladiator Dance".This is one stimulus further in to improving to me.
    Have a good work also to you Mr Garritan.
    I make one promised to Forum:I will still improve more my two pieces(they are my arena where to train to me) with the purpose to see one of the two in the page of the demo. :-)
    Thank you very much Mr Garritan.
    Ciao!

Zelazowa

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast