• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GPO Support Page w/ Tutorials

Share/Bookmark

GPO Support Page w/ Tutorials

Just thought I'd link to this, since it hasn't been done yet and this seems the place where it should go.

GPO Support Page w/ Tutorials

Garritan/Alan you may want to make this one sticky.

Re: GPO Support Page w/ Tutorials

Very cool. I'll the URL on to my mixing engineer. Thanks.

Question Re: GPO Support Page w/ Tutorials

J.B. - Do you think you might in the future do a Cubase Se tutorial? Hmmmm? Huh????? Yes, no, maybe, not?
    Styxx

Yes. I plan on doing a Cubase LE tutorial (which would be similar to the process with SE.)

I would do more than one most likely. One would be a virtual Flash tutorial similar to the X-Custom one, just to show how Cubase and GPO work together. I would also like to do some tutorials showing basic functions in Cubase, like keyswitching, ensemble building, percussion tracks, etc.

FYI:
    I did a Logic tutorial with screenshots and Gary has posted it to the website.
    Chris

1st Vln Sul Tasto mf UpDn ALT VAR1?
    Is this supposed to show up on the Konkakt? If not, where can I find it?

That appears to be a patch from GOS, not anything to do with GPO (at this point at any rate.) That may be where your confusion is coming from.

New tutorial online for FL Studio 5 Producer Edition (should work as well for regular FL Studio as well.)

FL Studio And GPO Tutorial

Exclamation Re: GPO Support Page w/ Tutorials

The visuals and formatting that I did to Steve/ZeroZero's excellent Tutorial are still temporarily housed on my web site HERE. I've sent a couple reminders to Gary to pick this up and bring it into the "Tips and Tutorials" page but I suspect that these reminders have dropped through various cracks (given the amount of away travel of late).

Folks have recently been asking me what reverb approach I have been using (in Cubase SX) and I have to say that I have completely shifted to Steve's approach as outlined in the Tutorial. It's a technique that has always been there in Cubase SX capability, but it took a clear approach by Steve to make this particular "tree" stand out in the forest of Cubase features.

KevinKauai

Quote Originally Posted by KevinKauai
    The visuals and formatting that I did to Steve/ZeroZero's excellent Tutorial are still temporarily housed on my web site HERE. I've sent a couple reminders to Gary to pick this up and bring it into the "Tips and Tutorials" page but I suspect that these reminders have dropped through various cracks (given the amount of away travel of late).

Folks have recently been asking me what reverb approach I have been using (in Cubase SX) and I have to say that I have completely shifted to Steve's approach as outlined in the Tutorial. It's a technique that has always been there in Cubase SX capability, but it took a clear approach by Steve to make this particular "tree" stand out in the forest of Cubase features.
    KevinKauai
    Kevin,

You're right about travel causing me to delay putting this up. It is now on the GPO site:

http://www.garritan.com/tutorial/Cub...tesForGPO.html

Thanks you for hosting, editing and adding graphics to this tutorial. And thanks to Tony Bywaters -- the "Merlin" of SX. And a very big thank you to Steve/ZeroZero's for writing this amazing Tutorial!

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum