• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is this list really working?

Share/Bookmark

Question Is this list really working?

Lately, I have been observing the new features of the remodeled list and they seem to be innovative; however, I have wanted to hear some of the compositions by list members (Jun yamomoto: "Promise" and UNIX_GURU: "First try with GOS Lite and GIGA on my Mac") and was promptly told that "That Server could not be found." Also, it seems every post is laden with strange characters (/) near apostrophes and (&) signs strewn about which mean nothing to me.

It appears also that my bio info has disappeared. No big thing, but why was it asked for if the list wasn't in its final stages to accept and record it?

Are we still in the modification process or what?

John

Re: Is this list really working?

John,

I guess there is a compatibility issue with the posts imported from the previous engine. In particular the old links are not working properly, but if reported, they can be fixed easely.

Anton

Try retyping the link into your browser instead of relying on the NS link... they are almost all broken from the old site...

After I finish moving the Demo threads, fixing all of those will be my next task...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Smile Re: Is this list really working?

Quote Originally Posted by JMCannon
    however, I have wanted to hear some of the compositions by list members (Jun yamomoto: "Promise" and UNIX_GURU: "First try with GOS Lite and GIGA on my Mac") and was promptly told that "That Server could not be found." Also, it seems every post is laden with strange characters (/) near apostrophes and (&) signs strewn about which mean nothing to me.
    John,

Thank you for your pointing out the problem. I manually corrected the link.

Sincerely,
    Jun Yamamoto
    Tokyo, Japan
    http://jun.music.coocan.jp/
    MIDI AND SAMPLING TECHNOLOGY HAS OPENED AN ENTIRE NEW WORLD OF MUSIC!

Jun:

You are very welcome. I did get to hear your composition ("Promise") and, again, I think your use of GPO is splendid. Your dynamics and voicing show very careful consideration for the instruments and what is going on at the present time in the music. Everyone enjoys your music. Keep it up.

John

John,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Sincerely,
    Jun Yamamoto
    Tokyo, Japan
    http://jun.music.coocan.jp/
    MIDI AND SAMPLING TECHNOLOGY HAS OPENED AN ENTIRE NEW WORLD OF MUSIC!

Go Back to forum