• Register
  • Help

Topic: 2:12 in the morning.

Share/Bookmark

2:12 in the morning.

It's 2:12...well all right...2:13 in the morning and I just finished the last song of the musical! Opened a bottle of Chimpanzee...no wait...that's Champagne...
    And celebrated. Shouldn't do that though 'cause tomorrow I know I'll be editing all day and night and finally mixing seedeez for rehearsal. Oh, by the way, everything went through for the new studio!!!! Gonna load that sucker with tons of GPO!!! Gary, save me a GOS full version 'cause it gonna be the feature of TwinZZapStudio21! (sorry for the plug). I am excited and when it opens (perspectively at the end of June or July 1) I'll be almost as happy as I was when musicman exposed me to GPO! This is a dream come true for me and at such an age I thought it never happen.
    Sorry for making such a big deal out of it. Its a small part of this world I know and maybe not as great as the big guys out there but its mine.
    There is were I intend to mix the CD's of your demos if I may. We have our own high capacity copy system and I want to send each and every one of you your very own copy! No contest involved. I am just crazy and want to share. So post those demos! I am serious unless you have reasons you don't want to be on the CD's! (Gary gets the first copies!) Is this OK with you Mr.Garritan? Sir, buddy ol' pal ol' buddy Sir?
    You're right...I need a vacation.
    Styxx

Re: 2:12 in the morning.

Congrats!

You're making me miss my buddies on the East Coast. I haven't been up to "The City" in quite a while. I miss it, and I need to go. Plus, my wife has never been.

I think I'll pass on Jersey though this time, might be a little too much for the wife on first trip...lol

Brian
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Good job, Styxx. Can't wait until I am done with college and I get to do this professionally.
    C. Foster Payne
    Amateur Composer/Orchestrator
    http://FosterPayne.com/default.aspx

Thumbs up Re: 2:12 in the morning.

Hey Styxx, congratulations!!

I'd Love to hear your musical when it's ready to go.

Anton

I guess the only way is to send you a couple of mp3's of the musical via email. We will not have the website for the studio up until July I am told.
    Let me know I would be happy to send.
    Styxx

Huh. Seems as if I am answering my own posts more often.
    It's 1:30 Sunday morning. Just finished final mix on Act I and II. Burn the CD's for rehearsal tomorrow and curious to hear and see how everything runs. Already have people emailing me saying they can't come to rehearsal till 1:00 or 2:00! Well, hey this is the last show I'll be directing for them anyway.
    I have to stop staying up so late on weekends. No sense in rambling any longer. I guess I'll sing a song for all you people out there that bought violins only to have them collecting dust in the closet cause lessons were to expensive. Well, now you can learn violin the easy way through the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading string course at home. Just send $19.95 check visa master or money order to me! Elmo Parsley at Porchin' NY USA.
    Now for that song - No body loves me... everybody hates me...I guess I'll go and eat worms. Fat ones - skinny ones - dry ones, juicy ones, short ones long ones. I guess I'll go and eat worms.
    Cool huh? You should see the violin score for this song. I have it on Overture. If you would like a copy please send check, money order, visa, master, plaster and ba....ah, don't send that one.
    This concludes our regular scheduled programs for this evening. Good night.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum